We consider the privacy of our guests a serious responsibility. This policy declares how we will use and treat information we collect from and about you. This policy is an agreement that is legally binding. By using our website, you consent to the collection and use of information by us as specified here.
We commit will all sincerity to:
- never sell your information;
- never use your information to market our lodging to you for future stays without requiring your “opt in” and permitting your “opt out.” To date, we have never performed such marketing;
- only collect the minimum of information as is customarily necessary to provide lodging;
- only share information about you when (a) required by law or (b) required by situations that demand immediate action that are to your clear benefit (i.e. “emergencies”).
Please be aware:
- that you may book our Inn without using this website and if you do so you are only protected by the privacy policies of those companies providing the booking service;
Use of Web Site
You may view and use the Inn on South Fifth website without disclosing any personal information. However, anonymous statistics about visits to the site and to individual pages are tracked for the purpose of better understanding our potential clientele and continually improving our service to them. This tracking of statistics may involve the use of “cookie” technology.
If you wish to reserve accommodation we will collect the personal information necessary to handle your booking. This information normally includes name, address, telephone number(s), email address, credit card information and information related to any need you may have for special services.
We use your individual information only to communicate with you about your reservation, to process your payments to make arrangements for your comfort and convenience while you are our guest, and to advise you about personal items you may inadvertently leave during your stay.
Retention and Safety of Your Information
Business records that contain your personal information are held for the period required by statue- during which period we will not delete your information. We keep your information in a computerized property management system. We take appropriate technical and physical measures to protect the personal data that we collect from unauthorized access or modification, improper use or disclosure, and loss or unlawful destruction.
In order to continue to serve you on future stays, we will retain your information after the statutory period. After the statutory period expires, you may request that we delete your information and we will promptly do so.
This policy was developed on May 24, 2016. If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us.
Inn on South Fifth