Amenities at the Inn
Our Inn rates always include a generous wholesome breakfast with both hot and cold items procured locally and usually organic.
Enjoy this relaxing meal in our large dining room which is configured to meet your preference of an individual table, a table for two or sharing food and conversation at a larger table with others. We recognize and honor meal preferences. We have so many options for you – quick and easy grab-on-the-go food, contemplative time with the newspaper over steaming coffee, breakfast served on our spacious front porch, a private meal in your own room, or a romantic breakfast in bed!
We’ve come to recognize that many of our guests, especially business travelers, have early morning breakfast meetings or your local schedule includes the breakfast meal. We are happy to apply a reduction to the daily room rate if you choose not to eat breakfast at the Inn. Tell us your needs and schedule and we’ll accommodate your preferences as best as we can.
Make yourself at home
In addition to breakfast in our dining room, our rates include the hospitality of the Inn’s spacious living room (music room, library or sitting room, whatever your preference!) which has a piano and turntable to spin house LPs (or bring your own!) for your musical enjoyment, watch a game on the large screen TV or simply enjoy reading a book or magazine in our comfortable couches. Also enjoy a complimentary beverage on our expansive front porch or in the lovely backyard garden.
Because we believe in sustainability, and using natural products and ingredients, our unique bathrooms contain locally made organic hand soap along with organic shampoos and conditioners. All our cleaning products are sustainable and chemical-free.
We always have available: hairdryers, irons and ironing boards, and personal items you may need during your stay. Just tell us what you need to make your stay more comfortable, and we will work hard to accommodate your request.
During our extensive historic renovation process, all new electrical, plumbing, heating and cooling systems were placed throughout the house, along with a completely new kitchen. Wi-Fi is complimentary.
Check-in / out
- Check-in time is between 4 and 5 p.m. Let us know if you need to drop off luggage or if you need special arrangements.
- Check-in after 10 p.m. must be arranged in advance with the Inn.
- Check-out time 11 a.m. (Luggage storage space available)
Additional Information + Inn Policies
- Indiana sales tax is 7% and is in addition to listed rates.
- Individual room rates vary depending on the day of the week and from weekend to weekend. At times a two-night minimum is required. Rates and taxes are subject to change without notice.
- Major credit card or advance payment of total first night’s charges required.
- Deposits are refundable if cancelled at least 7 days prior to scheduled arrival date, less a $30 cancellation fee.
- For consideration of all our valued guests, no pets are allowed and we only host children over age 14.
- We have several stairs, so we are not handicapped accessible.
- No smoking is permitted. Non-adherence may result in a cleaning and air filtering fee.